Strong Foundations Home Inspections was established in 2002 and is owned and operated by Nick Ostrowski. Nick is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) (ASHI ID – 261678), a City of Philadelphia licensed home inspector (license #24376), and is in full compliance with the state of Pennsylvania’s requirements for home inspection experience and education (ACT 114).
Additional professional credentials include the following:
- professional experience in inspecting residential properties in accordance with the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- inspected over 1,400 homes
- over seven (7) years of experience in Customer Service management and C/S training
- over 250 hours of hands-on home inspection field training experience
- successful completion of the National Home Inspector Exam (NHIE)
- graduate of the Allied Home Inspector Training Program
- personal experience in residential home owner maintenance and troubleshooting
- 1992 graduate of Cabrini College
A Strong Foundations home inspection is the most thorough and comprehensive inspection you can expect to receive when buying a home. Our strong customer focus and unwavering attention to detail before, during, and after our inspections is unsurpassed. We want to help make your home buying experience positive and educational.