Inspections conducted by Strong Foundations will take 2 – 3 hours to complete and may be shorter or longer depending upon the size and condition of the subject property. Our home inspections are comprehensive, visual examinations of the interior and exterior components of the house.
Strong Foundations’ goal on every inspection is to educate the buyer on the condition of the house they are buying so they can feel confident in making an informed decision.
Our home inspections include inspection and evaluation of the following systems and components in your house:
- Grading & Drainage
- Structural Foundation
- Exterior walls, doors, windows, porches, decks, and walkways
- Exterior and interior electric
- Exterior and interior plumbing
- Exterior roof, chimneys, roof vents, skylights, and roof penetrations
- Heating and cooling systems
- Interior wall and floor coverings, windows, and doors
- For a complete list of the systems and components not inspected during our home inspections, send us an e-mail requesting a copy of our pre-inspection agreement.
Your Home Inspection Report
We realize that for many home buyers, time is not a luxury. Your Strong Foundations Home Inspection report will be ready for you the day after the inspection and will include digital pictures of defect items observed during the inspection as well as cost range estimates for repairs.